What is value added tax with example?
Was heißt poetry?
Warum braucht man die Bewegungswahrnehmung?
Ist der Nussknacker ein Märchen?
Wem gehört diese A1 Nummer?
Was ist eine Bestelladresse?
Warum andere Oma Eberhofer?
Wer vom trödeltrupp ist gestorben?
Wer ist kontra Ks Frau?
Wie viel ist 1 16 Liter Milch?
Wie viel kosten Heets in Luxemburg?
Wie alt ist Kay Julius Döring heute?
Was bedeutet ein Besen vor der Tür?
- Are there still bodies in Normandy?
- Why was Captain Miller's hand shaking?
- What were Captain Miller's last words?
- Who killed Tom Hanks in Saving Private Ryan?
- Why does Tom Hanks cry in Saving Private Ryan?
- What does the German say when he killed Mellish?
- What does the German say to Upham?
- What does the German say in Saving Private Ryan when he stabs?
- Is Upham a German spy?
- Was Upham a coward?
- Why did the German soldier let Norman go?
- Is the movie Fury historically accurate?
- What does Bible yell in fury?
- Was Fury a real tank?
- Could a Sherman destroy Tigers?
- Can you legally buy a tank?
- Why was the Tiger tank so feared?
- Can a Tiger tank destroy an Abrams?
- Could a Tiger tank beat a modern tank?
- How many Shermans does it take to destroy a tiger?
- Could a bazooka destroy a Tiger tank?
- Is it true that fifty T 34s lost a battle against one Tiger I tank?
- Was the Tiger tank better than the Sherman?
- Are there any King Tiger tanks left?
- Was Sherman a good tank?
- What was the worst tank in WW2?
Are there still bodies in Normandy?
It covers 172.
Why was Captain Miller's hand shaking?
Miller's uncontrollably shaking hands is a result of post-traumatic stress disorder thanks to the film's dialogue and what is known of PTSD today.
What were Captain Miller's last words?
As Reiben sought aid for his dying captain, Miller's last words to Ryan were, "James, earn this. Earn it." With those words Captain Miller passed away, the tremble in his hand finally stilled.
Who killed Tom Hanks in Saving Private Ryan?
They move out to Neuville, where they meet a squad of the 101st engaged against the enemy. Caparzo is killed by a German sniper, who is then killed by Jackson. They locate a Private James Ryan, only to learn that he is James Frederick Ryan.
Why does Tom Hanks cry in Saving Private Ryan?
According to the wiki page of Saving Private Ryan : Just before the Rangers embarked at Portsmouth, England, Miller's right hand began to shake uncontrollably for unknown reasons, though it hints he was suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). He kept this a secret from his men except for Horvath.
What does the German say when he killed Mellish?
Du wirst sehen, es ist gleich vorbei." This translates as: "Give up, you don't stand a chance!
What does the German say to Upham?
Drop your weapons - hands up
What does the German say in Saving Private Ryan when he stabs?
He says a short sentence to Mellish in German, as he stabs him, which translates as: '”Give in, you have no other choice make it easier for both of us. Shhhhh”.
Is Upham a German spy?
No. He just wasn't a soldier. In real life, he would be the cop who hesitates shooting the thug because he gives all human beings the benefit of the doubt and ends up getting his partner killed.
Was Upham a coward?
jgarner Silver Belt. Upham was a coward. He had a job to do, and failed to do so resulting the horrible death of his brother in arms. When I was in the Marine Corps, we had a few guys come into my battalion, and we could tell they had his type of personality.
Why did the German soldier let Norman go?
Who knows, he might be captured at some point and at that time he needs help from an American or British. Hence he decides to let go Norman because capturing him is not what he intends to do and neither it would serve any purpose.
Is the movie Fury historically accurate?
The events of the film Fury and its crew were meant to reflect the real experiences of World War II. The commander of 'Fury' was Commander 'Staff Sergeant Lafayette G. 'Wardaddy' Pool. ... Despite Avery's desire for historical accuracy, the Tiger ambush scene is the movie is wrong.
What does Bible yell in fury?
"On the Way" is what 'Bible' yells as he fires the Tank Gun each time.
Was Fury a real tank?
The Bovington Tank Museum Sherman M4A2(76) was used in the Hollywood WW2 movie called Fury which followed a US tank crew as it battled across north western Europe. This M4A2(76) HVSS Sherman tank was given the name Fury by the tank crew and they painted its name on the gun barrel.
Could a Sherman destroy Tigers?
So all the Sherman guns of ww2 except the 105mm howitzer can destroy a Tiger I from the rear, with the howitzer needing a specific type of ammunition to get the job done. It is worth noting that the Tiger I's side and rear armour were the same - if you can destroy it from behind you can also destroy it from the side.
Can you legally buy a tank?
Would-be tank importers must prove the weapons have been disabled. A tank in the U.S. can have operational guns, if the owner has a federal Destructive Device permit, and state laws don't prohibit it. ... Tanks generally aren't street-legal, so owners usually drive them off-road or on other private property.
Why was the Tiger tank so feared?
The Tiger tank was greatly feared by the Allies in the Second World War – and with good reason. ... Such was the strength of its armour that startled British crews would see shells fired from their Churchill tanks simply bounce off the Tiger.
Can a Tiger tank destroy an Abrams?
Yes, a Tiger can destroy an Abrams.
Could a Tiger tank beat a modern tank?
Even with a far superior crew, a perfect situation, and an ambush, a Tiger II would have to hit a very small small target at very close range with the best angles to kill a modern MBT.
How many Shermans does it take to destroy a tiger?
Post war Operational Research carried out by British scientists showed that, based on combat reports from Normandy in June-August 1944 that 1.
Could a bazooka destroy a Tiger tank?
Those with tanks and halftracks like to think they are immune to the threat the bazookas pose on our made-up battlefields. However, the facts don't lie. While Tigers might have been a rolling pillbox, it did have its weak points. ... Below are a number of instances where bazookas were used to effectively destroy Tigers.
Is it true that fifty T 34s lost a battle against one Tiger I tank?
Yes. On July 8th, 1943, a Tiger tank commanded by Franz Staudegger took on fifty attacking T-34 tanks as the only armored vehicle on its side (though it did have infantry support), destroying twenty-seven enemy tanks and forcing the remainder to break off their attack and fall back.
Was the Tiger tank better than the Sherman?
The most powerful tank of World War II, a single 67-ton Tiger II could hold up a dozen Sherman tanks, and often did. ... It could knock out with ease any Allied tank at considerable range, and its armor was so thick (1.
Are there any King Tiger tanks left?
The 68-tonne behemoth is one of only eight King Tiger tanks remaining from the roughly 490 built during World War Two.
Was Sherman a good tank?
The Sherman wasn't the best tank, but thanks to efficient American production methods it would be the most prolific. The United States built a staggering 49,234 Sherman tanks between 19. The majority went to the U.S. Army and Marine Corps, which underwent a massive wartime expansion.
What was the worst tank in WW2?
- Wie teuer ist Essen gehen auf Korsika?
- Wie funktioniert der Handel mit Derivaten?
- Kann man eine Kündigung auch mündlich aussprechen?
- Wie funktioniert ETF thesaurierend?
- Was mache ich gegen Cybermobbing?
- Wann kommt Spaceballs im Fernsehen?
- Warum braucht man eine Strategie?
- Hat Wolf Biermann Kinder?
- What does lexical mean in grammar?
- Welche Marken gehören zu Heineken?
- Warum haben die Historiker die Geschichte in Epochen unterteilt?
- Wie bekomme ich meine bindungsangst los?
- Wie funktioniert das Doppelbesteuerungsabkommen?
- Wie wichtig ist der Prozessor-Cache?
- Wie kann man den oberflächeninhalt berechnen?
- Wie gut ist der Peugeot 3008?
- Ist Hartz 4 gleich SGB 3?
- Was ist ein Man of Mayhem?
- Wie viele Kinder hat eine afrikanische Familie?
- Kann ich mein Kind einfach ins Kinderheim geben?